Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sleepless night

Convo between friend and I: me: i'm sad
  a patient died :(
 KP: :( :( :(
  i <3 you
 me: i was with her all night (2mo baby)
12:50 AM KP: really? all night???
  oh my....
  <<BIGGGG HUG>>
  :( :( :(
 me: yeah, haven't slept
  and now i have to go round soon
  it was sad....we were bag masking the kid the whole night
 KP: oh yi
12:51 AM me: thanks a lot to the nursing students...even though half of them ran off and the other half were falling asleep
 KP: wow
  did you think the kid had a chance?
 me: i did
12:52 AM KP: sighhh
 me: but there was no petrol for fuel after 11pm
  and things went downhill soon after
 KP: because some of the equipment you were using no longer worked?
12:57 AM <3 <3 <3
 me: but he didn't understand me
  
  so there was no fuel = no oxygen
 KP: :(
12:58 AM oh dear
 me: yeah, it was bad
 KP: :(:(
  how many of the nursing students were with you throughtout the night?
1:00 AM KP: they varried...
  oh, i gotta go
  ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment