Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

ODE to E

Haha, this totally made my day (Thanks friends for your amazing artistic/creative skills! Lol!):

Oh E, oh E
Every time I think of you
I crave candy

Because I want to eat you?
You're pretty sweet, I guess.
Never sour!
Like those awful Warheads that you strangely like.

Oh E, oh E
Every time I think of you
I want to dance.

Makes me feel like I have termites in my pants.
Thank heavens not!
But mice we had. A dozen mice! They all had names!
In our room, room 301

Oh Roommie, Oh Roommie
Every time I think of you
I laugh and smile.

Life throws its worst and all the while,
you've always been the best kind of friend
to share our lives with till the end [o_O]!
To think how different out lives would be,
if we had not met the one and only E.

For making this adventure brighter, whiter
Yummy-er, funnier
We thank you.

Happy birthday E!

No comments:

Post a Comment