Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm gonna be a lady! + hot air balloon and gut

Hahaha, apparently I'm going to be a lady in "Once Upon a Mattress" - a musical if you haven't figured that out yet. Yup, last time I auditioned for something was...2nd grade for Nutcracker. And I'm pretty surprised they let me finish singing during the audition. But I guess they had to keep their word and give everyone who auditioned a place in the musical. I really hope this isn't too much of a time commitment!
Trailer

Hot Air Balloon Festival:
In St. Louis, there's an annual hot air balloon festival where many (as in 70+) hot air balloons are lit, inflated, and raced! There were balloons shaped like a birthday cake, a pepsi can, and even an energizer rabbit (it's on the left of the pic).


Dissecting the Gut:
So we have a female body, and because there's always a lot of fascia around everything, things are really, really difficult to find. So we have this ongoing joke where if we have a really difficult time finding something, we say, "I can't find the penis!" Well, so we were looking into the gut region to search for the uterus. And it turns out that we can't find a uterus either because our body had a hysterectomy. Well...most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment