Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Patient Interview!!!

Ah yes! I had my first interview with a patient today! OH BOY! I thought they were going to be standardized patients, but no! I talked to a real patient! Eeek...did not think I prepared that much. But thankfully, I had a talkative patient. Most of the time I was just saying, "oh really?" and she would keep on talking. Then I'd say "oh wow..."...and she would keep on talking. She was a patient with a whole bunch of history. Hehe, it was kind of fun! Someone else did the physical, and the lady looked very concerned like she didn't think we knew what we were doing (which was kind of true). hahaha....

Oh ya, we also did lymph node checks on each other. It felt like I was given a message. ah....more lymph node checks please!

Oooo...here's my anatomy group!:


Unfortunately, we're not allowed to take a picture of our cadaver or any body parts. Oh well, you can see us in our lovely, formaldehyde scented attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment