Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lovely Email From Parents

Here's the lovely email my parents sent me regarding my brother's 2009 Wish List:
---------------------------------
Hi Y---,

Attachment is Bong bong's 2009 wish list. Mom found this and I think it is
a boy's real world. You may find it is very interesting. I talked to Bong
bong and got his permission to share this with you. But there is one catch.
You may tell him your wish lists to him too. Actually it is up to you, if
you think it is fun, you can tell him anything or nothing.

He was really missing you and sad in Sunday morning after you left. I
remember that when I was in junior high, Uncle Wang Biao left home for
military base, I felt sadness in a train station after the train was
disappearing in horizon. Maybe Bong Bong had the same feeling.

But he is OK very soon. Today is his first day of school and he is happy as
usual.

Love you so much

Mom and Dad
----------------------------
It made me teary :)

1 comment: