Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

8 Year-Old Brother's 2009 Wish List

I just found these were things on my brother's 2009 Wish List (my comments in blue):
*Mario Bros D.S.: he actually got this from dad
*Faster Computer
*More Magnetics: I think he meant more parts to his magnet/connection toy
*Action Replay: I have no clue what this is
*White Christmas: Alas, I am no weather god - maybe when I'm a billionaire
*Movies [Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs]: We watched this on Christmas!
*Good Books: Uh...we went to the library together, and I read to him?
*Higher I.Q.: When I was reading to him, we came across "osmosis," so I tried to explain that to him, which led me explaining diffusion, concentration, density...oh boy.
*Wii Games: He schooled me
*Lots of Friends: I'm not enough? I should teach him quality over quantity. j/k. I took him to friend get-togethers; he was much more talkative than I was.

He then asked for my wishlist, and this is what I came up in a few minutes:
*Bike in Seattle (due to lack of car insurance)
*A mountain bike in St. Louis (So I can go mountain biking!)
*A lamp
*Good roommates for next school year
*Tangerine sours (my brother loved them so much I left them in Seattle)
*Go snowboarding
*YOU! :) (referring to my brother)
*Eat good Chinese food from mom :)

2 comments:

  1. Oo have you heard about the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series? It's like the hottest new kids series out there. It's a diary of a kid in 4th grade. It's really funny. Even has pictures. I think your brother will like them. Mine does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your brother is so cute!

    Lucy showed me these Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and they are really cool. Even I want one.

    ReplyDelete