Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Engagement Decoy!

I got to participate in the proposal of two of my good friends!  My job was to go to the park near our school, pretend I got a flat tire while on my way to string my racket (b/c it's happened quite a lot), and have my friend (the girlfriend) "pick me up."  Of course, I didn't have my bike there b/c I didn't actually feel like riding all the way to the proposal place.  Anyhow, my other friend (the boyfriend/now fiance - so weird!), was hiding behind a ramp near this huge pond in front of the art museum with many beautifully lit fountains against the moonlight.  I then had to make her park, and get her to walk towards the water.  The boyfriend popped out with a guitar, and started singing a song from Copeland while the rest of us spectators waved glowsticks.  Then he said some mushy stuff and popped the question! - lots of popping! 


It was so cute! Hehe!  Funny thing was, when my friend was driving to the park, she actually got lost at first, and called me to get directions.  Meanwhile, another set of friends were supposed to call us when she ACTUALLY left the apartment by stalking her car.  However, they called me saying she never left the parking lot right after my friend called to say she was lost in the park.  Apparently, they were stalking the wrong car!  Oops!  

Anyhow, it was super adorable!

1 comment: