Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

MedBall & B-day Fun

MedBall is an excuse for all the med students (mostly first years) and faculty to dress up, eat yummy food, dance, and drink. Aside from an increase in debt, and deciding that I could cook better fish, it was gorgeous, there was a band that played swing-danceable music, and I had a great date :D. Yes...unbelievably, I did dance in public. haha. It was at the Hyatt Hotel so it was pretty fancy, and there were people in very extravagent clothing. Fun overload!

B-day Surprises:
Thanks MNZ and KP for the awesome personalized Starbucks gift card!!! I can't believe you guys put "Take it easy now, not too much..." on it!!! hahahaha... and yes, you guys are truly drop-dead-gorgeous!

Awww, AS and TL - what great friends! They organized a surprise b-day for me and made/decorated a cake in the shape of a baby with a big head (oh dear) with the help of other friends. Oh man, I had no idea it was coming to me. I just got back from practicing interviewing/examining standardized patients, and my neighbor came to me asking if I wanted to try some pasta that she made. Of course, regarding food, I had no choice, so I followed her. And in this dark room bursted forth at least a dozen people. Out of sheer fright/flight response, I screamed and ran away to the other side of my hall. I think I surprised everyone even more with my running. Ooops! Anyhow, the cake was delicious, and the company was charming! Another great end to a day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Happy Belated Birthday! I knew it was yesterday and I sent a text but I didn't know you don't have text. Well, go have a good one!

    ReplyDelete