Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Saying Bye to Friends

Still haven't totally settled in that I'll be going to Lesotho for a full year.  Maybe it's cuz we've been to so many weddings these past couple of weeks (DU, AS, TK, VE).  I've always wondered how I'll be living abroad for longer term (1 yr in global health speak really is quite short). First went to Africa (Sierra Leone) for one month, the next time two months, then the last trip was three months.  Now it's a year. Well, I'll see how I tolerate it. The last couple of days have been a lot of good byes. It's a nice reminder of all the wonderful people I was fortunate enough to meet in the last two years:

HUGS small group and remix!












Gonna miss my family:

People keep on asking me am I excited?...I don't know...it's a mixture. I used to be super excited, but now I'm mostly sad. :( So ambivalent...

No comments:

Post a Comment