Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm Scary

When I stayed with a host family in Bo, there was one little kid who would start crying whenever he saw me.  He must have been about one or two, and he would run to hims mom and hide and keep on crying until I left. He probably thought I was a ghost.  It's so sad, I don't like kids running from me.  I like kids!!  Anyhow, the mom tried to train him to not be afraid of me and actually made me hold him, but poor kid, he was sooooo scared.  He was probably traumatized for life because of me.  I quickly let him go and he promptly ran to hims mom.  Everyone in the village was laughing at this poor kid.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging about your experiences. I'm really enjoying learning about you time in Sierra Leone. From the frustrations to the good moments, I'm glad to hear about it all. Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day! Sending you a virtual hug!

    ReplyDelete