Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Medical Student Abuse - NYTimes

Haha, this article is interesting and kind of funny and sad at the same time: Medical Student Abuse - NYTimes

I actually don't remember third year being that abusive, but maybe it's because I have bad-memories-amnesia?  There were definitely a lot of times when I was scutted out, but in general, I liked most of the residents I worked with.  A lot of times, I don't think I really worked with attendings enough for them to remember who I am or get angry at me, or perhaps I just have a mild temperament or a different tolerance of  "yelling" after growing up with a tiger dad. Haha.  

1 comment:

  1. haha I like how you say tiger dad. I think moms have really gotten the attention after that took...

    ReplyDelete