Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Year Old's Hair Cutting Interview

OMG! I just listened to this interview and it is the cutest, most hilarious thing ever!  HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D  
Five year old cuts three year old's hair - their interview

Highlights (pretty much the whole interview):

Sadie: It was so hard to cut!
Dad: Why did you think she needed a haircut?
Sadie: Cuz it was all the way down to her tush! And if she grew it any longer, when she wiped her butt, her hair would go into the toilet, and it would be gross!
Eva: It was really itching my hips
...
Dad: when did you realize something had gone wrong?
Eva: when i was finished, and i looked at it and was like, 'uh oh, this is bad...bad, bad, bad"
...
Eva: look at my haircut, mommy, isn't it nice? And mamma looked at it and she said "gasp!"
Sadie: I heard yelling, Eva crying...
Eva: "SADE! EVA! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"
Sadie: "what were you thinking to cut your hair?! "
Eva: I was crying, and I said, "Sadie cut my hair..."
Sadie: And I told you not to!
Dad: And what did you do with the hair?
Sadie: I hid it under the radiator.
Dad: Did you think we would like it?
Eva: No, but didn't think you were going to scream like that, though
Sadie: Hair cutting takes like a lot of concentration.
Eva: I learned not to do it again, EVER again.
Sadie: That was really, really, really terrible, but everyone does that kind of stuff sometimes. It happens like once, or twice, or three times in every life ...or twice...i mean, or once
...   
:D (Thanks mnz)

No comments:

Post a Comment