Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Post 1st Exam Week Fun


Yay!!! Done with first exam week! Three exams: Biochem, Histology, and Physiology. I'm actually pretty worried about the practical part of histo - not sure if I passed. eek! But what can I do now but have fun?

Biking to Downtown St. Louis and Arch:
Don't recall how long the ride was, but in total, it took about 2 hrs maybe? We rode on a bike path on the road, and it was so much fun! We ended up stopping at the City Garden for a long time and taking random pictures and climbing on the statues. It was also my first time to the Arch!!! So excited!

Elephant Rock State Park:
It was so much fun!!!! It consisted of HUGE rocks that you can climb or have to squeeze between. And the view of the changing colors of leaves was gorgeous! It took us 1.5 hrs to get there, but it was totally worth it! Next time, I'll bring a rope so we can climb to the top of some of those rocks. Hehehe. On the way back, I also had my first Steak N' Shake steakburger and shake! Yummmmm....fat.....!

House, MD:
Watched two full episodes of House, MD. Man, it's so interesting. I should watch more. hehe.

Health Screening:
Yay! I was actually useful today and acted as a translator in my selective!

7 Acre Haunted Corn Maze:
I don't know why I put myself through that torture. I knew I hated scary movies, so it was probably not the smartest thing for me to go to this thing. Well, the haunted part wasn't actually much of a maze. It was one path, but people dressed up would jump out. At one section, we had to go through almost this tunnel that had a whole bunch of "goons" that scared people. Ah....I'm such a wimp for such things! I totally forced a friend to go first, and grabbed on so tight that I probably choked him. oops! Man, I haven't been so scared for a very long time.
The actual maze part was pretty confusing and still pretty fun. The bad part was that we were all frozen to the point of hypothermia.

Apples to Apples:
Played apples to apples for the first time (essentially)! Ah, it was totally a laughterfest. Hehehe...I'm totally not going to be awake for church tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment