Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Brasserie by Niche

Yum! Brasserie by Niche supposedly has one of the more authentic French dishes. This is what I had:
Georges' Brasserie BouillabaisseBouillabaise: pollack, clams, mussels, prawns, potato, tomato - slightly salty, but very strong seafood flavor and tender shellfish.
French onion soup: very good with crusty cheese on top, crunchy bread underneath, and thick onion soup.
Cherry clafoutis with burgundy ice cream: deliciously sweet and tart.  Probably my best choice. I'll try to make it some day.
I also tried friend's boef bourguignon (very tender beef) and roasted chicken, both of which were very good - I might even say better than my main dish, bouillabaise.  If I were to go again, I'd probably get the boef bourguignon.

On that note, why not consider the other 40 Best Restaurants in St. Louis.

*Note, I didn't take the photos, but my food looked exactly like these.



3 comments:

  1. i'm drooling right now...does this place have groupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!! i've wanted to have bouillabaise ever since I visited Marseille!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! You've been to Marseille?! Me too!

    ReplyDelete