Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Emails from my dad


Here's an email from my dad regarding the story my brother (Bong) wrote-- makes me smile!:

Finally, Bong finished his story according to your comments(do not know yet).  Please take a look and see how it is.  He was so funny that he even laughed when he was typing on his bed this morning (looks like a real busy author.  Actually Mom and I pushed him many times and set tomorrow as dead line).  He must feel funny about his own story.

Mom and I will go to a short mission tomorrow in Washington state university.  That’s our first real mission since becoming Christians.  The fun part is that we found our Oklahoma hostess family, who led us to God, in facebook yesterday.  It has been twenty years since we left there.  Anyway praying for us that God is leading the mission.

Have a nice weekend

Love you

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment