Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happily Ever After Wedding

Friend just got married in France - well, the Epcot version.  My first time being a bridesmaid!  Man, I was a little sad I couldn't visit the theme parks (way too costly for the little time I had there), but the wedding itself was a lot to handle.  Didn't think it was going to be so tiring and packed since Disney was taking care of the whole thing, but I guess with the rehearsal, tea, wedding dress prepping, other prepping, ceremony, reception, dessert party - it got to be a lot.  Overall it the brides was lovely, everything went smoothly, and the ceremony was perfect - well, except for the weather.  It must have been 30 degrees down there, and I was in this tiny spaghetti strap dress.  Oh my gosh, the things people do to look nice.  Even though I think by the end I couldn't feel my toes ...or the rest of my body for that matter...my friend looked soooo happy, and that's all that mattered then.  :D

Funny things is, right when I got back, two of my friends told me they got engaged.  Dang, my theory is correct, everyone around me is getting married!

2 comments: