Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Through a Child's Eyes...

Children are so innocent!  Here are some letters they wrote to God... hehehe, so funny/cute! (KP):

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church, is that okay?
Neil

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don't you just keep the old ones?
Jane

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your best inventions.
Ruth M.

Dear God,
In bible times did they really talk that fancy?
Jennifer

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying.
Elliot

Dear God,
I am an American, what are you?
Robert

Dear God -if-we-come-back-as-something-please-don't-let-me-be-Jennifer-Horton - I-hate-her.
Denise

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world There are only 4 people in our family and I can't do it.
Nan

Dear God,
Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter.  There is nothing good there now.
Ginny

Dear God,
If you watch in church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes
Mickey D.

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much if they had their own rooms.  It works with my brother.
Larry

Dear God,
If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.
Raphael

We read Thos. Eddison made light. But in Sun. School they said you did it. So I bet he Stole your Idea. Sincerely, Donna

Dear God,
If you let the dinasor not extinct, we would not have a country. You did the right thing.
Jonathan

Dear God,
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.
Peter

Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy
Joyce

:D

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. My favorites:

    Dear God,
    Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy
    Joyce

    &

    Dear God,
    If you watch in church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes
    Mickey D.

    I have to say tho... I'm tempted to give a FO REAL! to the Cain and Abel idea of the rooms. Maybe I would do that 19 years ago though...

    -NT

    ReplyDelete