Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Dreams are so Strange

Yesterday I had a dream with two of my renal professors in it.  It was so strange.  They both really, really liked Shakespeare for some reason, and even held selectives where people can go read Shakespeare.  You had to climb up this really rickety staircase to the highest part of the building.  It was so unstable, but had a gorgeous view.  Anyhow, that's where the readings were.  One of the professors (SM), the older professor, really liked to dress up in Shakespeare outfits.
There was another segment where there was a concert being held at the bottom of this one building, that ended up being at least 5 floors down from ground level.  It was more of a cave than an actual room.  There were these people performing country music, of all things (I don't even particularly like country music).  I remember following friends down there, and listening to the concert and thinking about the great acoustics in the cave and how my country-music loving friend (LL) should've been there.  It was very strange also because I felt like I had tried to go to this concert in a previous dream, but couldn't find the location because I thought it was just one floor down - not realizing the building continued down several floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment