Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sad News

My great aunt just passed away.  :(  God has given me a relatively grief-free life, so it's kind of a shock.  Granted she's had three strokes, completely bedridden, can't express herself, and wasn't expected to survive past 2009, it still brought about a couple of tear drops.  She and my grandmother took care of me from age 2 to 6, so she's essentially a grandmother to me.  I wish I had just spent more time with her, whether it meant singing, reading, or just talking to her.  I suppose there's always a time for people to move on with their lives - even if it means leaving it behind.  She never accepted Christ - so I really wonder what happens to her soul.  I suppose I'll be praying that she'll be in a better place now.

No comments:

Post a Comment